. Azores Underwater - Faial
Be overwhelmed by the underwater fauna large groups of manta rays, blue jack mackerels, tuna and bonito are a common sighting at offshore banks. The encounters with large dusky groupers, and the constant company of morays, parrotfish, and clouds of colorful wrasses are frequent. The Azores are, undoubtedly, one of the best dive spots in the Atlantic. Norberto is a professional diver, an apnea instructor, and a dive tech at the Department of Oceanography and Fisheries of the University of the Azores, which has given him a large experience in field marine biology.
Day by Day
Day 1 - Faial
Transfer from the airport to the hotel.
Day 2 - Faial
Day 3 - Faial
Day 4 - Faial
Day 5 - Faial
Day 6 - Faial
Day 7 - Faial
Day 8 - Faial
Transfer from the hotel to the airport.
Included / Not Included
- 7 nights (breakfast included depending on the hotel selected)
- Arrival and departure transfers between the airport of Faial and the hotel
- 10 regular dives (2 dives per day)
- Full tank, weights, dive guide and activity insurance
- Symbolic contribution to social & environmental institutions: Rabo de Peixe Sabe Sonhar & Life Priolo: 1,00€
- Full diving equipment
- Transfers between the hotel and diving center
- Supplements for private or specific dives (natural reserves of Dollabarat, Formigas, Baixa do Ambrósio). Please consult the local diving company.